Bullberry barrels have many features not found on factory original or other after market barrels.
Our STANDARD barrels feature:
• Premium quality chrome-moly and stainless steel blanks, CNC turned for a non-stressed barrel of unbeatable performance
• Wide choice of lengths
• Comprehensive selection of calibers
• High polish, semi-matte SchotchBrite®, and dull beadblasted finishes
• Variety of contours
• Original free-floating forearm hanger system (on T/C barrels)
• 11º recessed Bench-Rest crown
• Drilled and tapped for scope and/or iron sights as requested
• Precision chambers, cut and polished to minimum dimensions
• Optional Bullberry Muzzle Brakes (reduces felt recoil by 50-80%)
• and Guaranteed Accuracy!
Other key information about the barrel blanks we use:
• Match grade barrels from Wilson Arms Co., Douglas Barrels and Pac-Nor Barreling (dependent on caliber, twist and metal)
• Barrel blanks come to Bullberry rifled to minimum tolerances, having passed air-gage testing
• The premium blanks are feature such a fine internal finish they require little to no further break-in as a finished barrel
NOTE: Please be aware that Bullberry chambers are tighter tolerance than those from other barrel and/or firearm manufacturers. This fact lends to our impressive accuracy, but does make for special circumstances. Almost all Bullberry chambers will require the use of virgin components. This is as a result of once-fired brass from other barrels having been expanded to a looser tolerance than most Bullberry chambers. Even after sizing, brass will typically remain too large near the cartridge base to fit in our chambers without difficulty. Once you have fired virgin rounds through your Bullberry barrel you will be able to reload those components to great success. If you would like to speak with one of our experienced staff about your caliber(s) regarding any reloading suggestions or tips they may be able to offer feel free to give us a call.